1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or mobile number or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by Giftsms.com.au for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by Giftsms.com.au, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Giftsms.com.au reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Giftsms.com.au has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of Giftsms.com.au and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
5. That the mobile number and address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
7. To carefully read the description of gift vouchers and the retail brand’s location before placing the order.
8. On some festive occasions, owing to the number of SMS orders, the SMS's might be delivered before or after the selected date and time by you. We do not take any responsibility for such late or early deliveries.
9. We are a service which acts as a facilitator for users, who want to send gift vouchers, and retail brands who own them. We do not take any responsibility for any losses, expenses, quality of products or services, damages and / or taxes / incurred by Users / Vendors in the use of our facility. The price you pay includes the vendor cost inclusive of all taxes and our service charge.
10. The price displayed on the website checkout includes Service Cost, Bank Processing Charges and other commissions.
11. For orders in which problem arises owing to the mistake of the user e.g. wrong mobile number or incomplete information or recipient not reachable, no refund will be given. Redelivery charges, if any, will be borne by the user.
12. We will not be responsible for any delay / non-delivery of the order by the SMS Gateway vendor because of flood, fire, wars, act of God or for any reason that are beyond our control. For such orders a complete refund will be provided.
13. Delivery of certain SMS's/MMS's may not be possible under certain uncontrollable circumstances like no telecom service
14. The gift vouchers are redeemable only in the locations mentioned on the website. If you have purchased a gift voucher without verifying the presence of the retailer/vendor at the intended location, Giftsms.com.au is not responsible for it. No refund will be given in such a scenario.
15. The validity period of the gift voucher is 14 days with warranties and will extend for upto 12 months without warranties from date of recipient receiving the gift voucher unless otherwise clearly displayed before time of purchase on the GiftSMS site.
16. The retail brand/vendor may discontinue the use of the gift vouchers without informing GiftSMS. GiftSMS has no responsibility in such cases. We take no responsibility and no way will Gift SMS be liable or entertain refunds.
17. The retail brand/vendor gift vouchers may impose additional Terms and Conditions on the usage of these gift vouchers. GiftSMS has no responsibility in such cases. No refund shall be given in such a case.
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
o Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
o Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
o Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems.
o Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
o Breaching any applicable laws;
o Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
o Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.